Subject: Re: [Leica] Win XP
From: Henry Ambrose <henryambrose@home.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 11:16:51 -0500

>This then leads to a problem with the store clerks insisting that opened
>software cannot be returned.  $100 for software that doesn't work just
>doesn't cut it.  FWIW.
>
>Bill in Denver

If you paid by credit card, use the CC company to refuse to pay them.

I REALLY hate this scummy tactic. "we can't accept returns of opened
software"
IMO thats the same as the business telling you that they think all their
customers are software thieves.

Does Microsoft tell you it will/won't work?

If the package says it won't work, you're on shaky ground.

Henry