Subject: Re: Shutterbabe Re: [Leica] Curiosity on Magnum
From: Henry Ambrose <henryambrose@home.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 07:56:41 -0500

>Then I saw Robert Capa, Breson etc.  Just wondering how many more...
>
>I know they will be great with or without a Leica.  But that will be
>discussed somewhere else I guess.
>
>Regards,
>JSJ

Jerry,

Lots of good and bad photographers use or have used Leica cameras but its
not what makes them good or bad. I think thats what some people who
responded roughly to your original question really mean.

If you look in the LUG Archives and search under "shutterbabe" you will
find a long string of posts about this book. You could also search for
famous photographers by name and find many comments about them in the LUG
Archives. If you are really interested in the photographs you might also
search for "books" or "photo books" there have been several book lists
compiled by LUG members that might be worth your time.

It may be that this subject (what famous photographer uses Leica) has
been beat to death already so some would rebuff anyone bringing it up
again and if you were not on the LUG for a long period of time you would
not know this.

Best,

Henry Ambrose