Subject: [Leica] re: [LEICA] Washington DC
From: "Howard Sanner" <flagstad@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 18:12:47 +0000

>I like the walk up 14th Street, from Thomas Circle to Irving
>Street. Not for the faint of heart (it's what some people would
>call a 'bad neighborhood') but it always makes me happy every
>time I walk it.

   For those unfamiliar with D.C., this is the, uh, tenderloin
district.

>About 10 years ago I did this walk on New Year's
>Eve. What a thrill.

   Certainly a statement open to several interpretations.
<ducking and running>

   On a more serious note, today I heard on the radio that the
Marine Corps Marathon is this Sunday, Oct. 28, which might
provide some good photo ops. I don't know the route; I'm sure
it's on the web somewhere.

						Howard Sanner
						flagstad@mindspring.com