Subject: RE: [Leica] Week 43
From: "Felix Erazo" <ferazo2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 10:41:13 -0400

Attached is a picture i would call a True grab shot. This image was taken
last week, at a time while I was visiting the Leica GAllery. I had just
stepped out out of the elevator and I looked out side and saw this
http://www.geocities.com/ferazo2000/limogirl.html?1003847297360 I saw these
guys eyeing these 2 women by the limo, I had my camera slug over my shoulder
and all I could do was advance the film and trigger the shot just as i swung
the camera into position with out metering and focusing. I normally have the
lenses set at max distance.