Subject: Re: [Leica] Week 43
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 06:03:32 +0100

Hi Felix,

I really wanted to see your picture, but all I saw was a banner ad, followed by
a pop-up ad, along with some Javascript messages at the bottom. I never actually
saw the image. I know you cannot help it, I too have a Geocities account, but I
have stopped using it (in favor of a proper web hosting service) for precisely
that reason.

Nathan