Subject: [Leica] Considering trading M4-P for Konica -- am I nuts?
From: Bmceowen@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:26:37 EDT

Hey there guys and gals! I'm back for awhile. Thought I'd check in and see
what's going on in Luggerland. Also, I have a question . . .

I'm currently using a M6 (.85 ttl) and an M4-P. I'm thinking of selling the
M4-P and picking up a Koninca RF body. The AE operation appeals to me (among
other things). What is the consensus about the the Konica? Is it worthy? What
about the focusing with the Leica lenses? Does it really work?

Bob McEowen

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] Considering trading M4-P for Konica -- am I nuts?)
Reply from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] Considering trading M4-P for Konica -- am I nuts?)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Considering trading M4-P for Konica -- am I nuts?)