Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Seeking SM body cap
From: leica@davidmorton.org
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 20:12:17 +0100

Walter S Delesandri wrote:

"I've done 35mm photography on and off for nearly 30 years now,
and there's something I've NEVER understood.....What do you use a body cap
for?"

Don't know about anyone else, but in my 'work' Billingham there are two
F3+MD4s, one has a 24mm f2 on it, the other a 35mm f1.4. Then there are five
more lenses as well as two Metz 45 flashguns, one of those belt battery
packs, Sekonic meter and a load of other bits and pieces like sync cords,
filters & batteries...oh, and the odd roll of film.

The only way I can get the third - spare - F3 body in there is without a
lens, so it goes in with a body cap on it.

- --
David Morton
dmorton@journalist.co.uk

"There are only two services that images can offer the afflicted. One is to
find the story that expresses the truth of their affliction. The second is
to find the words that can give resonance, through the crust of external
circumstances, to the cry that is always inaudible: "Why am I being hurt?"
- -- Simone Weil