Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Seeking SM body cap
From: leica@davidmorton.org
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 15:38:10 +0100

Walter S Delesandri writes:

"Man, you got too much to carry!"

I really can recommend having an assistant to carry it for you. :-)

With my Ms I've stopped using a bag most of the time. A combination of
trousers with leg pockets and a couple of those Leica 'lens carrier M'
gadgets works well for me (although I can't use softies with the carrier Ms,
'cos when I change lenses my enormous gut fires a frame, and I get lots of
OOF snaps of my beard and nose).

- --
David Morton
dmorton@journalist.co.uk

"The more opinions you have, the less you see." -- Wim Wenders.