Subject: Re: [Leica] Clear Plastic Tape (now Camera destruction)
From: Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 11:07:50 -0700

Ok.
I admit it.
I put a strip of black cloth gaffers tape on the baseplate of my M6.
I plead guilty, with an excuse.
It gave the camera a bit more grip when I put it down.
I actualy had it slide off my bag, but I caught it.

Please don't beat me.

humbly,

feli

Really
> And on a news disaster, the last thing we're thinking about is whether we're
> getting dust on the gear or any more nicks or dings, as the pictures are all
> that counts and sometimes we do that at our peril!
> ted

 "It's truly one of those shows where you just keep expecting Allen Funt
 to come bursting out from behind some 2-way mirror and explain that
 you've been on candid camera for 3 years."
                       -Ethan Ormsby on the status of production, 1999