Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: [Leica] I'll get my 'M', one dayS
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 10:09:14 -0400

Don-
Instead of your story ending in the typical .... "and they lived happily
ever after!"- should we just say the from thence on out, everything was
:Hunky-Dory"?
:o)
Dan ( HAs anyone compiled stories of how LUGgers met and fell in love with
their Leicas?) Post

ps- I bet it would make a rather interesting book- and a lot more
interesting that some of the photo-books out there! Hey Ted! You might
consider a project- "Our Cameras!- Our Lives!". I bet you'd get a lot of
response!!!