Subject: [Leica] I'll get my 'M', one dayŠ
From: Simon ALIBERT <simonalibert@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 23:21:12 +0200

Hi all,

Firstly, my English is 'basic', I'll try my best ;)
I've got a Konica Hexar AF, and a (good;-) friend give me his M6 for couple
of days... I was totally happy with it, quite, reliable, nice viewfinder,
etc etc... BUT, I was so slow to take a picture, at least compare to my
Konica. Since I'm going to buy a M6 with a 35 Summicron ASPH, I hope I'll be
ok with the controls quickly, what do you think about it ?
Does anyone remember his first 'contact' with a 'M' ?

Also (I'm already scared about it;-) can someone see some of my pictures,
some are made with a M6 'classic' with a non ASPH 35 Summicron ;-) I just
need some comments from Leicaphiles, since I'm a young beginner ;-)

http://www.photo.net/photodb/presentation.tcl?presentation_id=116305

Thanks in advance, hope some of you understand my English !

Regards,

- --
Simon

    http://simon.alibert.free.fr