Subject: [Leica] .........I'll get my 'M', one dayS........
From: "tmlee" <clairetm@singnet.com.sg>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 08:02:35 +0800

Dear Simon ......
Very good effort and nice pictures......

Except, which are the ones U mentioned U used an M6 and a 35/2 ? All the
tech details mentioned Konica Hexar camera....

What happened to the camel ? A pic with great impact , looks gruesome tho'
with something in its neck..... that object turns the entire pic into a
statement of sorts..... Imagine the object is not there , and the photo
would carry forth a very different message.....(whatever it may be)....

I like the pics.....

Peace
TMLee