Subject: Re: [Leica] Hummingbird
From: "Roy Zartarian" <rzartarian@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 10:24:00 -0400

Dave,

A great shot of the Master of the Telyt.  Sometimes, birders are
more interesting subjects than the birds.

I can well understand your comments on the M for bird
photography.  My one picture of a barred owl was done with an M6
and a 50 Summicron.  The bird itself is slightly larger than a dust
speck but recognizable under a loupe.  I took the picture as a
record to prove to the always-skeptical birding lady friend at the
time  that I did indeed see it.

I envy you your hummingbirds. I've been trying for several years to
lure them into my yard.

Roy