Subject: Re: [Leica] Hummingbird
From: "Roy Zartarian" <rzartarian@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 10:08:02 -0400

Hi Ted,

The add-on was an extension tube in order to move in closer, not
the 1.4x or 2x extender.  With great shame - :-) - I will confess
before all the LUG that I used both a tripod and a twinkie light.
After examining the results, however, I think I'll stay with the usual
'fly outfit - 100 macro and 2x.

I do believe I prefer shooting butterflies and dragonflies to birds.
You can sleep later and the equipment is a lot lighter.

Roy

Replies: Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Hummingbird)