Subject: [Leica] 24mm finders
From: David White <davidwhite@ionimages.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 12:47:27 +0100

Hello hello hello

I am trying to find some info on the 24mmm asph and it's finder...I've
just got one and I think the Leica finder is b@£$%y awful, so i want to
find a
better alternative...the new zoom finder looks good but , as usual,
excessively expensive. the 15mm voigtlander finder is great, is their
25mm finder as good? I will probably end up using this. Last query...is
it possible to get a rubber eye cup for the m or one of the above
finders? Haven't been able to find one as of yet.

It's good to be part of this group sharing knowledge...but don't forget,
the only reason to have a Leica is to take pictures, not fawn all over them.
Still, if you've got more money than sense and you want to sterilise
them in cabinets, go ahead.

If you would like to check out some world press photo winning work then
please feel free to visit my humble site, www.nospin.co.uk. Might as
well blow my own trumpet...no-one else is going to!!

All the best,David White

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] 24mm finders)