Subject: [Leica] 24 finders are pants.
From: David White <davidwhite@ionimages.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2001 12:46:50 +0100

I think the Leica 24mm finder is too difficult to use quickly, due to it
having such a small entrance window. The eye has to be right up against
it. the glass is also virtually flush with the plastic edge, meaning
that if you use your left eye, like me, then grease from your forehead
smears the finder, and I have to clean it. Again. And again. I know it's
made of plastic, which is crap, but that's that. All in all I think it's
a poor effort for such a lens. Why can we not have a 'sports finder'
type finder? Or even just a wire frame? I'd buy such an item today.
Well, I can't actually because it's Sunday. Ha Ha.
	Once again I shall ask....Can you get a rubber eyecup for an M series
or accompanying finder?

Best,

David White

www.nospin.co.uk.