Subject: Re: [Leica] 24mm finders
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2001 07:58:35 +0200

David,

What is it that you do not like about the 24mm finder? I am assuming that it is
the plastic construction, because optically it is excellent. I do not have
personal experience with the Voigtlander 25mm finder, but I used to own the 15mm
Heliar. While that finder is good, it is plastic like the Leica ones, so I do
not see where you see an advantage with the 25mm (except price).

Nathan

David White wrote:

> Hello hello hello
>
> I am trying to find some info on the 24mmm asph and it's finder...I've
> just got one and I think the Leica finder is b@£$%y awful, so i want to
> find a
> better alternative...the new zoom finder looks good but , as usual,
> excessively expensive. the 15mm voigtlander finder is great, is their
> 25mm finder as good?

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland