Subject: Re: [Leica] aperature values
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 12:48:31 -0700

Feli wrote:
> aperature values to pre-war German numbers. Anyone have a chart or
> conversion method?<<<<<<

Hey Feli me old son,
it's simple my friend don't worry about the exposure difference unless you
require it purely for high end research stuff.  But if you are worried about
exposure values just use the one closest to the modern day meter number
reading.

The difference is so infinitesimal that on the film it'll hardly make any
difference, if any at all seen by the eye.
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant