Subject: Re: [Leica] Summicron 50 detachable hood
From: Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 17:48:32 -0700

Ladies and gentlemen, I believe what we have here is what is commonly
refered to as a "no win situation".

feli

Don Dory wrote:

> I could sell you my barn door hood which is really great at shading the lens
> and then you could use the regular 39 mm caps available for tens of dollars.
> Of course then you get to fold and unfold the hood :0

 "It's truly one of those shows where you just keep expecting Allen Funt
 to come bursting out from behind some 2-way mirror and explain that
 you've been on candid camera for 3 years."
                       -Ethan Ormsby on the status of production, 1999