Subject: RE: [Leica] M6 light leak question
From: "Sanders, Scott" <ssanders@dailyherald.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 17:04:51 -0500

Hi John,
   Thanks. I don't see any film chips in the camera. I'm going to have to
send it back to Leica, I guess. This is particularly frustrating because the
camera is only a couple of weeks old. And, it is a replacement camera for my
first camera which was defective with a rangefinder that didn't line up.
Only I, could get stuck with not one, but TWO Leica lemons!
Scott