Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: No more leicas
From: "Sandy Carter" <sc-photo@home.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 13:21:05 -0700

I have an AF EOS 1N and generally use it set to manual focus simply for that
reason.... In AF mode you get what the camera picks too often to trust it...
I'm just about ready to get rid of the Canon gear altogether and just get
another M6 body and a couple more lens!

:) sandy

www.sandycarterphotography.com