Subject: Re: [Leica] SF Restaurants
From: George Hartzell <hartzell@kestrel.alerce.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 14:52:17 -0700

Joe Codispoti writes:
 > Hello LUGers,
 >
 > I will be in San Francisco for a few days next week.
 > SF is fabulous for good restaurants of any style cusine, but this time I
 > would like to find smaller, cozier, little places where one can get a good
 > meal, especially ones that offer house specialities.

I'm a fan of Il Cantuccio, at 3228 16th St., San Francisco,CA.  It's a
small italian place, here's a review:

http://www.we8there.com/html/reviews/rev_il_cantuccio.html

For thai food, I like Marnee Thai, 2225 Irving Street, San Francisco,
CA.  Here's a review:

http://www.gocitykids.com/browse/attraction.jsp?id=1766

And for Indian food (vegetarian, interesting "dry" curries) I like:
The Ganges, at 775 Frederick St., San Francisco (near UCSF).  Here are
some comments (don't let the veggie thing freak you out):

http://www.nwlink.com/~rxg/vegsf.html

g.

Message from "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@charter.net> ([Leica] SF Restaurants)