Subject: [Leica] Re: Old and Mad - used to be
From: "Victor Wek" <photvictor@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 20:36:43

You will be more use to it if you would live in communist countries. You
would have to line up for everything: toilet paper, soap, cheese, tv, Smiena
camera (does anyone remember that?)…
Communist explanation was: our people have so much money, that they can buy
everything. On the West people are v.poor, look how many goods are in shops.
They simply do not earn enough to buy everything!
Ha, ha, ha

Victor
Earth, Solar System
http://communities.msn.ca/VictorPhoto