Subject: [Leica] deal of the century on Polariod SS4000's
From: Johnny Deadman <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 22:03:16 -0400

If you are in the market for a 4000 dpi filmscanner, go to ecost.com and
check this out. This is a genuine price... people on other groups say they
have already received their scanners. The SS4000 is being replaced with a
14-bit USB/Firewire model later this year but even so this is an insane deal
if they have any left.
- --
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com