Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: 50mm Summilux
From: Edward Meyers <aghalide@panix.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 16:26:15 -0400 (EDT)

In the early 1960s Bob Schwalberg was at the Leitz factory
(working there). He came to New York with a black enamel
50mm f/1.4 Summilux (the new model). He told me that you can
tell the new model because it has half-stop click positions.
He wanted to own my Retina IIIC, so we traded. I still have that
second version Summilux you all are talking about. Nice lens. Ed