Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's picture of Week 35
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 16:12:45 -0700

><Snip>
>
> BTW, did anybody notice in Erwin's Newsletter today, he ranks the Summilux
> 50/1.4 better than the Noctilux under all circumstances.
>
> sl

I think the Noctilux might still win out at F1!

but I'd be surprised Erwin saying the Summilux beating out the Noctilux in stray
artifacts from off camera and on camera light sources as this was what the
Noctilux was specifically designed to do as a low light night lens while the
Summilux was of course designed for general purposes.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/