Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: OED - OT (was lense (sic) is indeed...)
From: "Barney Quinn, Jr." <barney@ncep.noaa.gov>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 18:06:45 -0400

Hey Guys,

Mine's "venue" when "location" would work just fine.

Barney

Message from Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspainewebber.com> ([Leica] OED - OT (was lense (sic) is indeed...))
Message from Jeff Moore <jbm@oven.com> ([Leica] Re: OED - OT (was lense (sic) is indeed...))
Message from "Michael Gardner" <mlgardner99@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: OED - OT (was lense (sic) is indeed...))