Subject: Re: [Leica] Appology
From: "Dave Stratton" <stratton@gci.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 08:05:22 -0800

I would like to apologize to the LUG as a group for my on-line response
yesterday to a member who hides behind the Email address
mxsmanic@hotmail.com. As several members pointed out to me off-line my
response to the individual in question was demeaning to me, and
pointless as it will not change the other member's attitudes or
behavior.

B. D. Colen

B.D.

When there exists something that must be said....and that something is
simply and honestly stated,  then their exists no need of apology.

Dave Stratton
Fairbanks, AK

Message from "Kevin M. Bell" <newsgroups@camera-collectors.com> (Re: [Leica] lower classes don't use leicas?)
Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> ([Leica] Appology)