Subject: [Leica] Appology
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 09:30:24 -0400

I would like to apologize to the LUG as a group for my on-line response
yesterday to a member who hides behind the Email address
mxsmanic@hotmail.com. As several members pointed out to me off-line my
response to the individual in question was demeaning to me, and
pointless as it will not change the other member's attitudes or
behavior.

B. D. Colen

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] Appology)
Reply from "Dave Stratton" <stratton@gci.net> (Re: [Leica] Appology)