Subject: Re: [Leica] I am new to LUG
From: "Barney Quinn, Jr." <barney@ncep.noaa.gov>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 11:49:02 -0400

Chuck,

Welcome to the LUG. You may need to be patient with us for a bit. We
really are a nice, helpful bunch of folk. But, from time to time we end
up having a old fashion family fight. One seems to be going on even as
you join us. At least one member has gone hormonal, which tends not to
bring out the best in the rest of us - myself included, alas. The
madness usually passes in a few days.

BArney