Subject: [Leica] I am new to LUG
From: CHARLES STIRK JR C <ccstirkjr@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 08:11:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all just thought I would introduce my self , I am a
29 and a professional photographer living in Wilmington,
Delaware. I have been a Leica M user for over ten years now
. Been reading the archive for a while and would like to
thank you all of the great information . Had been static in
my Lens department for years had a rigid summicron 50 and a
Canadian 35  , but after seeing all of your great results
and glowing recommendation with the newest generation of
lens I recently up graded both lenses . I amazed an
improvement  in the lenses opening up whole new world with
out flare .
Chuck