Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 TTL meter
From: Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 00:17:24 -0700

>Nathan Wajsman wrote:
>
> Hi Feli and welcome to the club of Leica addicts,

The Monday after I bought it I walked in a friends office, M6 proudly in
hand.
He grinned at me and the first thing out of his mouth was:

"Now, you did it. You are sooooo screwed (pardon my french)."

Then he asked if he could play with it.

> The metering pattern is about 2/3 of the relevant framelines, as explained
> in the manual. So it can best be described as a center-weighted system.

Ah, thanks. It was a dealer demo and came without the manual.

> As for purchasing lenses, the answer depends on where in the world you are.

I'm in L.A., USA.

thanks,

feli

 "It's truly one of those shows where you just keep expecting Allen Funt
 to come bursting out from behind some 2-way mirror and explain that
 you've been on candid camera for 3 years."
                       -Ethan Ormsby on the status of production, 1999
        Feli di Giorgio * Compositing Supervisor * DIGITAL DOMAIN
       			      feli@d2.com * Ext. 3074

Message from Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com> ([Leica] M6 TTL meter)
Message from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] M6 TTL meter)