Subject: Re: [Leica] Stolen Leicas--serial number partials posted
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 14:17:06 -0700

yes rei,

I agree with that you're saying but mind is pretty complex to ensure this or
that question.
On the other side, we all Leica users would have to have on our own hands a
copy of the invoice and/or receipt or something alike with serials in there
well written confirming we paid for our gear. Even when gear is bought used.
At least, and I buy mostly used gear, I always claim for my invoice with my
name properly spelled, my address and of course, any of the serials involved
in that transaction.

Regards
- --
Pablo Kolodny