Subject: [Leica] London prices
From: Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 09:20:41 +0100

My experience is the same. The best knowledge to price ratio of the places I
use are Fieldgrass and Gale and Robert White. F&G have little new stuff but
are the best source I know for the new Voightlander stuff, though I have
received an e-mail saying these prices are going up due to complaints from
other retailers (!)
I think in general the UK is dearer for 35mm similar or cheaper for MF and
LF.
cheers Frank