Subject: [Leica] Re: Robert White
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 08:36:41 +0200

leica@davidmorton.org wrote:

> RW is a rare bird indeed. Good prices, unusual and hard to find items *and*
> they know what they're talking about.
>
> I mailed them yesterday with a question that was *well* into the esoteric
> (if I bought an Art Panorama 240 body would my 90mm f5.6 Super Angulon XL
> fit), and the reply that came back a couple of hours later was a) from
> Robert himself and b) showed that he'd been down to the stock room to try
> for himself. I like that. I like that a *lot*.

I do too. They are everything one would want in a retailer. Prompt email
communication, good prices, and the ability to get hold of stuff. I
particularly like the fact that they treat you the same whether you are buying
a new M6 or--like my last purchase from them--an obscure infrared filter
costing 32 pounds, which had to be special ordered and came in within the
deadline specified by Robert.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman