Subject: Re: [Leica] WWII and Leica, was WWII V2 rockets / PAW
From: Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 20:23:43 -0700

Ted Grant wrote:

> David Degner wrote:
> >>To all those leica historians, while were on the topic of WWII.  What was
> > Leitz part in the war?  How did it effect there camera designs?  Did they
> > use any slave labor?  Ive heard of the Lufthuaft's [I can't spell] leicas,
> > were there other ones for other  branches? Is there a good source on this
> <
>
> Hi David,
>
> This subject has been well discussed in the past by some very respectable
> Leica LUG historian folks which has been very informative and interesting .
>
> May I suggest you search the LUG archives for the topic, I'm sure you'll be
> very surprised by how many posts there are pertaining to this subject.
> ted
>
> Ted Grant Photography Limited
> www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

David,

Here you go, it's all there. I trust this thread is ended

http://mejac.palo-alto.ca.us/leica-users/

Stand by for a broadside from Marc though ;-)

Dennis

Message from David Degner <ddegner@morris.com> ([Leica] WWII and Leica, was WWII V2 rockets / PAW)
Message from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] WWII and Leica, was WWII V2 rockets / PAW)