Subject: Re: [Leica] WWII and Leica, was WWII V2 rockets / PAW
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 01:25:36 -0400

Slave labor? A "fun subject for a school report?" This is a tasteless joke,
right?
Meanwhile, check out the LUG archives - this is a subject which has been
brutally beaten to death here.....or, contact Marc Small off-line as he
appears to know more about the German optical industry and WWII than any other
living human being.

B. D.

Replies: Reply from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] WWII and Leica, was WWII V2 rockets)
Message from David Degner <ddegner@morris.com> ([Leica] WWII and Leica, was WWII V2 rockets / PAW)