Subject: Re: [Leica] Reala in a Leica M6
From: "Michael Gardner" <mlgardner99@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 16:48:44 -0400

A  likely culprit with print film is your photofinisher.  Bad day in the
chemistry perhaps.  Contamination in the film development stream or in the
paper development.  Last possibility is simply improper settings on the
printing machine or a lack of attention on the part of the operator.

Take the film to another lab and have them run some of the prints asking
them to pay close attention to proper density and color balance.

I've had astoundingly good results with Reala and Leicas.

Mike Gardner

"If you are not sure what just happened, don't be the only one smiling"
- -Red Green