Subject: [Leica] hero worship
From: Summicron1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 09:38:29 EDT

exactly. this is kind of like the rumor that Ansel Adams had another zone
known only to himself.
Selgado could take great pictures with a disposable, probably, because he
knows how to get his butt where those great pictures are and sees them when
he is there. If you sit around worrying about which lens he uses, or which
metering system, you miss the point.

The tool is 5 percent. He is the other 95. Whoever does his printing deserves
a hunk of that 95 percent as well. As one who labors long in the dark, I know
how much a difference that makes as well.

ctrentelman
ogden
m-3 and 50 year old lenses
great images