Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V20 #238
From: Summicron1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 06:39:55 EDT

press photographers have been doing it that way for years, joe, even decades.
it's quick, sure, and fool proofe except on the LUG where someone is sure to
find a way to  mess it up. I always crank a frame to make sure it's caught
before closing the back, though. One frame is a minimal price for peace of
mind, and i don't have to be so careful about tightening the rwind knob.

ctrentelman

In a message dated 8/11/01 1:06:56 AM,