Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica CL questions
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 07:58:05 -0600

Here is a good overview for the CLE:

http://www.cameraquest.com/cle.htm

Minolta no longer repairs the CLE, so it no longer stocks parts. This means
you have to scrounge parts from dead cameras or other models that have
hopefully similar parts. To me this means it is not as easy to repair as a
camera that is still supported by its manufacturer. Leica may have many
problems but its support for older cameras is amazing.

John Collier