Subject: Re: [Leica] M Handgrips
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 16:06:31 -0700

Dan Cardish wrote:

> I used a handgrip on my M6 for about 6 months.  Then I took it off and
> discovered how much more comfortable the camera was without it.  So I never
> put the thing back
>
> Your mileage may vary.
>
> dan c.

How about with big fat lenses though like the 24 or 90 apo asph?
I find with those a grip is a plus.
but with compact lenses maybe not so much.

I just got a Rapidwinder and i pick up my grip tonight for it!

The Rapidwinder itself extends further and therefore gives you a better grip but
I'm assuming Tom's grip might also be a nice thing for the big lenses!

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/