Subject: Re: [Leica] How I file negatives
From: Mark Rabiner <>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 16:35:31 -0700

lea wrote:
> Dust? In a darkroom? You're joking, right?
> I've not seen the binders you speak of but they sound interesting. However, I
> really don't have a bit of problem with dust. Lucky me, maybe. Before I laid
> the carpet in my darkroom, I did paint the floor to seal it. Maybe that's why?
> Who knows?
> Lea

A basement darkroom can be quiet dusty but the dust never gets on you negs and
prints becuae it is so damp down there.
I'll take a dusty basement darkroom any day over a dry attack darkroom. But high
ceilings are nice.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon

Message from lea <> (Re: [Leica] How I file negatives)