Subject: [Leica] Sebastiao Salgado
From: "tm" <leicar8@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 06:48:28 -0700

For those who might be interested, Sebastiao is interviewed tomorrow night
on Cinemax at 7 p.m, during which he will discuss various photographs and
his technique. In the new issue of American Photo, he reveals "Ninety-five
percent of the time I use 28mm, 35mm, and 60mm lenses mounted on three Leica
R6 SLR bodies. (I also use Leica rangefinders.) I don't like to change
lenses. I know these cameras and my film (Tri-X and T-Max 3200) like the
lines of my hand." The link is below.

Terry

http://www.cinemax.com/reellife/salgado.html

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] M Handgrips)