Subject: Re: [Leica] Photos of Tokyo
From: "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 08:02:41 +0200

David writes:

> One thing I noticed is that people are very
> photo friendly in Japan. Granted, this was
> Tokyo Disneyland, but I experienced the same
> thing everywhere; I even had one occasion where
> complete strangers asked me to take their
> photo with my camera.

Obviously the Japanese aren't watching enough CNN, otherwise they'd know that
all photographers are Internet pedophile pornography paparazzi photographers
(unless they are female, in which case they are just paparazzi photographers).
In other countries, where people watch plenty of sensationalist news on TV to
learn the _real_ story, they'd be chasing you with sticks or demanding cash.