Subject: [Leica] Salgado
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 09:59:53 -0400

So...Did any of you watch the Salgado interview etc. last night on one
of the cable channels.....I only saw about 1/2 of the hour....Salgado's
view of what he does was fascinating...The interviewer was far too full
of himself and art-history-theory bs...and the photos were, needless to
say, magnificent.....

Message from "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com> (Re: [Leica] Photos of Tokyo)