Subject: RE: [Leica] Minilux, T3, or GR-1 ??
From: Félix López de Maturana <fmaturana@inicia.es>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 23:55:40 +0200

"the plaudits bestowed upon the unglamorous ricoh confirm my belief that
leica
users are not status-seekers looking for optical jewelry, but photographers
in earnest search for good tools, irrespective of name or red dots."

Just to confirm that Ricoh GR-1 is really a trully tool for getting
excellent pics and the best tiniest camera I know where you can use it in
p&s mode or aperture priority and where flash will work anly under demand.
I never used Contax T or Minilux although testimonies are really very good.
I use it mainly for stealth photography, as forbiden places succesfully.

Kind regards

Félix