Subject: RE: [Leica] Minilux, T3, or GR-1 ??
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 11:08:52 -0500

Simon

>>Anyone thinking of a compact should look at the T3.<<

Excellent advice. I never thought I'd give up my T2, but I took a look at a
T3 the other day and it's a gem. Smaller than the T2. More customization
possible. A nice little camera throughout. I'm still not ready for a digital
P&S. I made a 16x20 C print from a T2 neg. It turned out extremely well. I
can't see doing that with any compact digital. Yet I can always make small
digital files from T2 negs.

Dave