Subject: [Leica] partially OT: a concrete example of Microsoft badness
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 10:26:44 -0700

Blind carbon copy.

Note: this message is entirely about email and not about cameras or list manners.

Anybody who has been on the LUG longer than a year or so has heard me complain about the headaches that Microsoft email software causes list owners. All of this argument with and about Anthony A has caused people to forward messages around, which I can quote here to show you what I am talking about.

Here is a recent message sent by Anthony, as displayed by Microsoft email software: