Subject: Re: [Leica] Sins Of My Youth, Part 1
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 12:12:09 -0700

shino@ubspainewebber.com wrote:

> sure,
>
> The Film Developing Cookbook
>
>    Steve Anchell
>    Bill Troop
>
> SBN: 0240802772     Spiralbound
>   Colour plates:    Line Illustrations:    Halftones: 12 photographs
>   Measurements: 7 x 10 In.
>   Pages: 192pp
>
>   Publication Date: Friday, December 11, 1998
>
>   Price: $29.95
>
> you can buy from:
>
> http://www.bhusa.com/focalbooks

For your consideration:

Steve Anchells new book sans Troop.
	(In which he admits he flunked chemistry)

The Darkroom Cookbook
	SECOND EDITION

WHICH is a whole new ball game over the first edition.

It's green!

has all the late breaking Xtol and Pyro info
a lot happened in the last two years of the previous millennium on the darkroom
front since The Film Developing Cookbook came out.
Rollo Pyro is a kind of combination Xtol/Pyro I'm intrigued with.

This second edition has as much about film processing as printing.

It's my most important darkroom book, the way i feel about it.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/